Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of Promotion entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Only open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person who, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- MAIN PROMOTION: To enter simply visit www.fosters.co.uk/1888, enter your details, the lot code and last 6 digits of the barcode from this promotional pack. The lot code is located in the 'BEST BEFORE' panel on promotional packs of FOSTER'S (E.g. L001). Only two entries per valid email address per day. Maximum of 20 entries per valid email address during the promotion.
- LATE ENTRY DRAW: Those entering online, as per clause 2, after the closing date for the Main Draw will be entered into a further Late Entry Draw.
- Promotional FOSTER's 1888 multipacks include: 8 x 440ml, 10 x 440ml, 12 x 440ml, 15 x 440ml, 20 x 440ml and 24 x 440ml.
- Participants will be required to provide the following information: email address, title, first and last name, date of birth and full postal address. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid — only single entries permitted twice per day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of entries due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Internet access is required to enter in the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter for residents in Northern Ireland only. Send your name, address, postcode and signature on a plain piece of paper to FOSTER's 'Win a vintage style glass' promotion, Dept. No. 6082, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, HP19 8RR to be received by 31.01.14. Only one entry per person. All no purchase entries will be entered into the Late Entry Draw.
- Closing date for final entry of codes for Main Promotion is midnight on 31.10.13. The Late Entry Draw will begin at 00:01 hours on the 01.11.13 and will close at midnight on 31.01.14.
- For the Main Promotion there are 125,000 limited edition vintage style 0.4l glasses available to be won. For the Late Entry Draw there are 100 limited edition vintage style 0.4l glasses to be won.
- For the Main Promotion 125,000 'winning moments' have been pre-allocated which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system. A 'winning moment' comprises a date and time per second from 8am to 2am per day. Entries between 2am and 8am will be entered into the first moment of the next winning moment. First entrant to complete an entry on a 'winning moment' will win a glass.
- Main Promotion: Each winner will win one glass. Winners will be notified immediately via an on-screen pop up message at the time of win and by email within 1 working day. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize if the winner cannot be contacted within 28 working days. Only four limited edition vintage style glasses may be won per household.
- Late Entry Draw: Each winner will win one glass. The 100 winners will be selected in a random draw by an independent promotional verification service from all valid entries within 7 days of the closing date and the winners will be informed by email within a further 7 days. The winner will have 14 days to respond, after which time the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected at random from all valid entries.
- All glasses will be delivered via second class mail within 30 days to the delivery address provided. Parcels will not fit through a standard letterbox therefore entrants should provide a delivery address rather than a home address. If, for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the vintage style glass cannot be dispatched within 30 days the winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon registration informing them of the delay and an estimated delivery date will be supplied.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be required to participate in all required publicity. The winners' details will be available from www.winnersgallery.co.uk from 01.03.14.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate lot code and barcode entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their prize unless caused by the Promoter's negligence.
- Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
Promoter: Heineken UK Ltd. 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ